Connect with us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/groups/BuffaoSailing
Awards Banquet 2019
Registration for the 2019 BHSC Awards Banquet is NOW OPEN!
Registration is available by either an online, or a mail-in option. Please chose your preferred method and make sure your registration is received by October 18 to be valid.
There are two accompanying documents provided here. One is a general reference flyer for the event and the other is a printable registration form for all mail-in registrations. Both contain specific details for the agenda that evening.
Important details for registering:
- 1.Unregistered guests will not be accommodated under any circumstances.
- 2.This will be an assigned seating banquet. Please indicate your seating preference by boat name.
- 3.Seating is limited to 10 guests per table. Some small exceptions to this can be made in the case of unique situations but will likely result in overcrowding. Alternatively, large groups can be accommodated by an additional, adjacent table.
- 4.It is imperative that each guest’s name and meal preference is indicated clearly and fully.
- Please be sure that your payment has been included or posted properly for the number of guests registered in your form.
2019 Elections for BHSC Board of Directors
Message from the Secretary:
Dear BHSC members. I wanted to update you on the board positions for the upcoming election.
The deadline for petitions per the bylaws to run for office was Sept. 30 and I did not receive any petitions.
Therefore, our officers for next year will be the slate proposed by the nominating committee, which is as follows:
Commodore: Peter (Louis) Johnson
Vice Commodore: James Kondziela
Treasurer: Derek Reinhold
Secretary: Jaclyn Mazzone
Entertainment: Joseph Bernhardt
Handicapper: Rob Daley
China Light Director: Jennifer Klock
Race Director: Tom Lewin
Membership Director: Joel Rait
Past Commodore: Diane Quart
I would like to thank each of the above for volunteering their time and efforts in managing our club for the next year.
I look forward to seeing everyone at our upcoming banquet.